Did you know the following stats about Critical Incidents?
- 61% of businesses reported experiencing at least one critical incident over the past two years
- 52% of IR staff lack visibility into system or endpoint vulnerabilities
- For Fortune 1000, the average total cost of unplanned application downtime per year is $1.25 billion to $2 billion
- The average cost, per hour, of an infrastructure failure is $100,000
- The average cost, per hour, of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 billion
At Whispir, we have spent the last 14 years helping global organisations manage their critical business communications through our streamlined messaging platform.
We’ve collected the lessons we’ve learned along the way, exploring the role of effective communications in mitigating the business impact of incidents. We’ve also observed how the proactive use of communications technology to streamline business processes has become a technology-driven source of competitive advantage.
In our Business Resilience Communications report, we explore industry best practices of executing communication flows that support business continuity and operational effectiveness.
We recorded it into a podcast so you could listen while at work.