What is SSO?
SSO is an authentication system that allows a user to log in using one ID and password across multiple, related platforms.
SSO for Whispir means you can access the Whispir platform, both alongside other SSO-enabled applications and within your standard operating environment.
Using SSO for Whispir, you can take advantage of:
- Saved costs on company administrators who would usually manage accounts and offer desktop support.
- Bolstered security, with staff only needing to remember a singular, strong password, rather than multiple ones.
- Better productivity, thanks to the seamless ability to move in and out of Whispir without having to log in each time.
Enjoy a number of useful features with SSO for Whispir:
- SSO for Whispir is an IDP (Identity Provider) initiated SSO flow.
- SSO for Whispir works with Active Directory, as well as any SAML 2.0 compliant.
- Use this integration with Active Directory via Form-Based Auth.