What is SSO?
SSO is an advanced authentication process that allows a user to utilize one set of login credentials to access multiple applications, including Whispir.
It’s a seamless solution that allows Whispir to both exist within your standard operating environment, and alongside other SSO-enabled applications.
There are numerous benefits to SSO
- Save money on overhead costs usually incurred through the need for company administrators managing accounts and providing desktop support.
- Improve your security protocols, with staff only needing to remember one single, strong password, rather than multiple passwords across varying applications.
- Increase productivity by being able to seamlessly move in and out of the Whispir application without the need to enter login credentials every time.
Enjoy a number of useful features with SSO
- Use SSO for Whispir with any SAML 2.0 compliant implementation, including OneLogin.
- SSO for Whispir is an IDP (Identity Provider) initiated SSO flow.
- Use this integration with OneLogin via Form-Based Auth.